Swan Cove is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act as well as other applicable legislation.
We respect your Privacy and we endeavour to keep your personal information completely confidential.
We would only release personal information if we were required to by law to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Swan Cove, our users, or others.
We collect personal information for the purposes of delivering our products and services and communicating with Customers regarding our services through our website. We collect personal information:
• from users – when they register an enquiry, book a class through the online booking form or purchase a Swan Cove membership;
• from suppliers or third parties – when they are engaged to supply services to us, provide information to us or invoice us for the provision of services;
• when we receive enquiries through the Website and when the Website is otherwise accessed or used. The kind of personal information we may collect will depend on who you are (e.g. a customer or supplier) and the nature of your interaction with us, and may include your full name, email address, company name, billing information and other personal information.
If you do not provide us with all the information we request, we may not be able to deliver our services.
Swan Cove will seek to take all reasonable steps to keep any information we hold about you secure, accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers and Swan Cove will take all reasonable steps to ensure that our employees and contractors respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. You should notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. However, Swan Cove does not accept responsibility for any consequences of the unauthorised access to your information.
As with most websites, we collect information on web site activity such as the number of users who visit the site, the date and time of visits, the number of pages viewed, from which country and web browser the site has been accessed and the address of any web sites from which this site has been accessed. This information alone does not identify an individual. It simply provides us with statistics that we can use to analyse and improve your experience on our web site.
Your personal and payment information security is highly important to us at Swan Cove. We take website and credit card security extremely seriously and have in place security measures that provide the highest level of protection available.
• All credit card details are encrypted and never made visible.
• The payment gateway uses EV SSL Certificates to protect all transaction details, ensuring that credit card and customer data is safe.
• We do not store your credit card details.
This website has been compiled by Swan Cove and the content provided is for information purposes only. While care has been taken in its preparation, Swan Cove does not guarantee or warrant the reliability, accuracy or currency of the information. Information should not be used without checking appropriate sources and/or obtaining professional advice where required. Swan Cove will not be held liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred from the use of information provided.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO SWAN COVE
Unless otherwise indicated, Swan Cove owns all copyright of the material on the Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Swan Cove. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Swan Cove does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
• Prices, products and offers include GST.
• All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
• Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
• We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
STUDIO CLASSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read through our Terms and Conditions prior to attending your class.
I understand that classes at Swan Cove may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. Please advise teacher of any injuries or contra indications that may effect your practice.
• While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
• Teachers are subject to change without notice.
• Bookings are to be made via the app or at the studio.
• Late entry will not be permitted.
• Swan Cove is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
• Swan Cove has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
• Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
By signing up to an auto direct debit membership you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to understand the conditions.
• Payment needs to be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have a membership or pay at the time of booking.
• Gift memberships are not redeemable for cash.
• We allow a 4 week pause on your membership every 12 months. So, if you are going away, let us know via email at least 2 weeks prior to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will freeze your membership accordingly (at no charge).
By booking into a class or entering the studio you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
Swan Cove studio does offer a credit on merchandise if it is faulty. It must be returned within 7 days with a valid receipt of purchase. Items must retain tags and not have been used or worn. We retain the right to refuse return/credit.
• Swan Cove is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
• Introduction 28 day pass are strictly non-refundable.
• The Intro Month are available only once and cannot be suspended or refunded.
• 10 and 20 class passes are non refundable and have an expiry of 12 months.
• The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes and workshops or speciality classes.
• No holds or suspensions on class passes. Passes and memberships cannot be shared.
CANCELLATION OF AUTO MEMBERSHIP
We understand sometimes you might need to cancel your membership.
We need 1 months notice in writing via our email email@example.com
A $99 cancellation fee applies for any members leaving within the first 6 months, which is payable on notification of cancellation.