Swan Cove is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act as well as other applicable legislation.
We respect your Privacy and we endeavour to keep your personal information completely confidential.
We would only release personal information if we were required to by law to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Swan Cove, our users, or others.
We collect personal information for the purposes of delivering our products and services and communicating with Customers regarding our services through our website. We collect personal information:
• from users – when they register an enquiry, book a class through the online booking form or purchase a Swan Cove membership;
• from suppliers or third parties – when they are engaged to supply services to us, provide information to us or invoice us for the provision of services;
• when we receive enquiries through the Website and when the Website is otherwise accessed or used. The kind of personal information we may collect will depend on who you are (e.g. a customer or supplier) and the nature of your interaction with us, and may include your full name, email address, company name, billing information and other personal information.
If you do not provide us with all the information we request, we may not be able to deliver our services.
Swan Cove will seek to take all reasonable steps to keep any information we hold about you secure, accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers and Swan Cove will take all reasonable steps to ensure that our employees and contractors respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. You should notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. However, Swan Cove does not accept responsibility for any consequences of the unauthorised access to your information.
As with most websites, we collect information on web site activity such as the number of users who visit the site, the date and time of visits, the number of pages viewed, from which country and web browser the site has been accessed and the address of any web sites from which this site has been accessed. This information alone does not identify an individual. It simply provides us with statistics that we can use to analyse and improve your experience on our web site.
Your personal and payment information security is highly important to us at Swan Cove. We take website and credit card security extremely seriously and have in place security measures that provide the highest level of protection available.
• All credit card details are encrypted and never made visible.
• The payment gateway uses EV SSL Certificates to protect all transaction details, ensuring that credit card and customer data is safe.
• We do not store your credit card details.
This website has been compiled by Swan Cove and the content provided is for information purposes only. While care has been taken in its preparation, Swan Cove does not guarantee or warrant the reliability, accuracy or currency of the information. Information should not be used without checking appropriate sources and/or obtaining professional advice where required. Swan Cove will not be held liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred from the use of information provided.
YOGA TERMS & CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO SWAN COVE
Unless otherwise indicated, Swan Cove owns all copyright of the material on the Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Swan Cove. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Swan Cove does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
• Prices, products and offers include GST.
• All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
• Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
• We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
STUDIO CLASSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read through our Terms and Conditions prior to attending your class.
I understand that classes at Swan Cove may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. Please advise teacher of any injuries or contra indications that may effect your practice.
• While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
• Teachers are subject to change without notice.
• Bookings are to be made via the app or at the studio.
• Late entry will not be permitted.
• Swan Cove is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
• Swan Cove has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
• Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
By signing up to an auto direct debit membership you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to understand the conditions.
• Payment needs to be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have a membership or pay at the time of booking.
• Gift memberships are not redeemable for cash.
• We allow a 4 week pause on your membership every 12 months. So, if you are going away, let us know via email at least 2 weeks prior to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will freeze your membership accordingly (at no charge).
By booking into a class or entering the studio you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
Swan Cove studio does offer a credit on merchandise if it is faulty. It must be returned within 7 days with a valid receipt of purchase. Items must retain tags and not have been used or worn. We retain the right to refuse return/credit.
• Swan Cove is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
• 10 and 20 class passes are non refundable and have an expiry of 12 months.
• The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes and workshops or speciality classes.
• No holds or suspensions on class passes. Passes and memberships cannot be shared.
CANCELLATION OF AUTO MEMBERSHIP
We understand sometimes you might need to cancel your membership.
We need 1 months notice in writing via our email email@example.com
A $99 cancellation fee applies for any members leaving within the first 6 months, which is payable on notification of cancellation.
ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The booking and cancellation policies stated here apply to all bookings. Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen circumstances and cancellation of travel.
CO-VID 19 UPDATE – FLEXIBLE BOOKING POLICY ongoing.
Due to the current uncertainty with travel, your credit card payment will not be processed until the day of arrival.
Where you are unable to travel due to forced travel restrictions or sickness related to Coronavirus, bookings will be cancelled without penalty. This is an extra step we are taking to provide you with confidence to book during these uncertain times. If you can still offer us as much notice as possible in this instance, that would be much appreciated.
• We encourage you to book online with us direct for the best rate and instant confirmation. Or you can make a booking over the phone by calling us on 0438526933
• All prices shown are per cottage per night for 4 guests in AUD and inclusive of GST.
• All bookings require credit card details to secure the booking. We accept Master card, Visa and Amex. A 1.5% surcharge applies for all credit card transactions.
• A deposit equal to 50% of the tariff is required for peak period bookings, processed 30 days from arrival.
• The balance of the tariff is due on arrival day, and will be processed on the credit card provided at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed. To avoid credit card surcharge payments can also be paid via bank transfer.
• Bank transfer can also be made into the following account:
• Bank: Westpac BSB: 033 253 Account: 185040 Name: KDMacEnterprises PL T/as Swan Cove on Raymond Island.
Please use your surname as the reference when paying by direct deposit, so we can apply the payment to your reservation.
• Bookings can only be confirmed 12 months in advance. Any bookings we receive with an arrival date greater than 12 months from reservation date shall be treated as enquiries, whereby we will contact you to confirm rates and availability.
• A minimum 2-night stay is required mid-week and weekends.
• A minimum 3-night stay applies on all long weekends, and during VIC school holiday periods.
• A minimum 7 night stay applies over Christmas/New Year until mid-January.
• Where a shorter gap between bookings arises, shorter stays are bookable, subject to availability.
• Overnight stays may be available during our low season (May-September), subject to a $50 surcharge. These are generally not available online, so please contact us to check.
Swan Cove Cottages are absolute waterfront and are fully self-contained.
All linen, bath towels and initial supply of amenities such as toilet paper, tea towels, dish cloths, dish soap, tea/coffee are provided.
Complimentary breakfast basket including house made sourdough is provided for your first morning.
Whilst our cottages are not serviced, you are welcome to request a mid-clean & linen change which will be charged at a rate of $65.
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Kirsten Mackintosh and Tony Beaman owners of ‘Swan Cove’ 390 Centre Rd, Raymond Island and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
During peak periods (Christmas, January, Easter and long weekends) a minimum of 30 days’ notice is required for a refund of deposit. Where cancellations are received within 14 days of arrival date (off peak) and 30 days of arrival (peak), deposits may be refunded if the accommodation can be re-let for the same period/tariff, at our discretion. An administration fee of $50 applies to all cancellations. – *Not applicable for bookings affected by Covid.
Smoking is not permitted indoors in any of the accommodation.
Any damage, breakages or theft of the accommodation is the guests’ responsibility and will need to be notified prior to departure. Repair or replacement costs may be required, at our discretion. Only the guests booked and paid for may stay in the accommodation overnight. Extra charges will apply for additional guests, or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
Our team take great pride in preparing your accommodation with a great attention to detail. It is the guests’ responsibility on departure to leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition. A minimum extra cleaning charge of $50 will be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, removal of excessive rubbish, or if smoking has occurred indoors.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
Check-in time is from 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date. Early check-in and/or late check out is by prior arrangement only. Additional day-use charges may apply.
Please note that the ferry stops at 11pm weeknights and midnight on Friday/Sat nights.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows: If we are home when you arrive the door will be unlocked otherwise key will be under the doormat. Upon checkout leave the key in the door or under the mat.
• A deposit of 50% of your total accommodation stay (minimum), must be received within 7 days of the booking taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 7 days prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in AUD net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• We accept payment by the following methods:
Direct deposit into our bank account or online via our website
• Our bank details are set out below:
• Bank details: KDMacEnterprises P/L, Westpac bank BSB: 033 253 Account: 185040. Reference: Your name.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0438526933 or 0400963893 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For off-peak bookings, you may cancel free of charge up until 14 days before arrival. You will be charged an admin fee of $50 if you cancel between 14 days – 7 days of your arrival date. If you cancel under 7 days you will be charged the cost of the first nights stay.
• For peak periods of Christmas, January & Easter or long weekends 50% deposit of your stay is due 30 days before your arrival. If you proceed to cancel under 30 days, your deposit may be refunded if the accommodation can be re-let for the same period/tariff, at our discretion.
• Amendments to all other bookings are subject to availability and approval and may incur a $50 processing fee. Failure to arrive on the reserved booking date, and cancellations after check-in, will result in no refund.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• Where you are unable to travel due to forced travel restrictions or sickness related to Coronavirus, please contact us. Full refunds will be applied or credit maybe held for a future booking.
6. SECURITY BOND
• Not required unless we are away and then Guests are required to pay a cash bond equivalent to one nights’ accommodation that will be refunded on the morning of departure. The length of the guests stay may vary the amount of cash deposit required.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
We supply linen, pillows, blankets, doonas and towels, which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included although we do have an assortment of older towels if required.
• Guest Pets are not allowed at the Property. Note: We have a kelpie called Casper.
11. WATER and TOILETS
We rely on tank water and Bore water so we ask that you please not waste water unnecessarily.
We are on a Septic system, so please do not flush any napkins, tampons or other such objects down the toilet.
12. FIREARMS and HUNTING are strictly prohibited on this property.
13. CLEANING of FISH is prohibited in the Cottages.
14. Kayaks and bikes are provided free for our guests and at your own risk.
This area is very dry over Summer and we would appreciate every precaution be taken in not starting any fires. If you want to have a BBQ or fire pit please check with us regarding fire restrictions.
We have lots of wildlife on our property and the island including snakes, so when walking please be aware.
17. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Outside BBQ must be cleaned after use with special wipes provided in BBQ area.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee, which will be deducted from the security bond.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
18. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
All packages are subject to availability.
IN THE CASE OF MEDICAL EMERGENCY: CALL 000 AND AMBULANCE WILL COME TO THE ISLAND OR IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE TO HOSPITAL CALL THE FERRYMAN 0418517959 AND THEY WILL MEET YOU AT THE FERRY LANDING AT ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT. NO CHARGE FOR OUT OF HOURS FERRY FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.